Gel Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information contained on this site. All warranties, representations, terms and conditions (statutory, express, implied or otherwise) as to quality, condition, description, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non infringement are hereby expressly excluded.
Gel Company shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damage of any kind from any cause arising out of the reliance on or use or inability to use this site or its contents, including without limitation, loss of profits, or goodwill or business interruption.
The views expressed by contributors and correspondents are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Gel Company.
© Gel Company - All rights reserved
Gel Company, Inc
665 Third Street , Suite 240
San Francisco, CA 94107 USA
TEL: (415) 247-8760
Gel Company hereby grants to any person the right to display and reproduce copies of this work subject to the following conditions:
- Publication is for information purposes only and not as part of a sale, supply or other transaction for commercial gain.
- The above copyright notice must appear on every page of the publication or part thereof.
- No liability is hereby accepted in respect of any of the contents of such work or use thereof and no warranties express or implied are made in relation thereto.
Except as above, no right or license is granted by Gel Company under any copyright, design right, patent or trademark to any other party. If you have any questions or comments please contact Gel Company.
LavaPurple, LavaBlue, LavaCell, LavaPeptide, LavaDigest are trademarks of Gel Company.
Trademarks owned by other companies:
- ABI PRISM is a trademark of Applied Biosystems Inc.
- Amersham and Amersham Biosciences are trademarks of GE-Healthcare Limited.
- Coomassie Brilliant Blue is a trademark of Imperial Chemical Industries.
- DyNA Quant, Easy Breeze, Ready-To-Run, and Ruby are trademarks of Hoefer Inc.
- Ettan, Multiphor, PhastGel, PhastSystem, are trademarks of General Electric Company.
- GE and the GE monogram are trademarks of General Electric Company.
- GeneAmp and TaqMan are trademarks of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.
- LI-COR is a registered trademark of LI-COR, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- NanoOrange, PicoGreen, Pro-Q, and SYPRO Gibco BRL, Horizon H5, SA32, V16 are trademarks of Invitrogen, Inc.
- MUPID is a trademark of Advance Co. Ltd.
- OWL B1A, OWL B2, OWL B3 Mini, RapidCast are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Plexiglas is a trademark of Rohn Gesellschaft & Hass Co.
- Polaroid is a trademark of Polaroid (UK) Ltd.
- Protean II, Mini Protean, Mini Protean III, Dodeca 2D Electrophoresis System, SequiGen, GenePulser, Micro Pulser are trademarks of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- SE 250, SE 260, SW280, SE400, SE600, Ruby are trademarks of Hoefer, Inc.
- Sigma is a trademark of Sigma Chemicals Co.
- Triton is a trademark of Union Carbide Chemicals and Plastics Co.
- Tween is a trademark of ICI Americas Inc.
- 3700 Sequencer, 3730 Sequencer, 3130 Sequencer, 3120xl Sequencer, 377 Sequencer, 373 Sequencer, GeneScan ROX ladder, BigDye, are trademarks of Applied Biosystems. Inc.
Supplier of accessories for instruments made by other manufacturers
Gel Company supplies parts suitable for instruments made by:
- Applied Biosystems
- Owl Scientific
The products sold by Gel Company for these instruments from these company's are not authentic, original manufacturer spare parts. Gel Company is neither an authorised or sponsored distributor for any of these company's.