The Horizon 58 is developed for the rapid separation of nucleic acids in agarose mini-gels. Casting components that withstand boiling agarose temperatures and the removable buffer tray for easy cleaning make the Horizon 58 the system of choice for rapid routine use.
For storage combs and gel casting dams can easily be placed in the electrophoresis unit. A separate casting system is available and comes ready-to-cast with gel tray and casting dams.
- Easy-to-use compact design
- Variety of preparative, analytical and multichannel pipet compatible combs
- Blot transfer systems
- Gel size (WxL): 5.7 x 8.3 cm Max. sample #: 28 with 2 combs
Complete system comes with:
- Chamber (WxLxH = 15.2 x 24.0 x 7.0 cm)
- Power cords
- Safety interlock lid
- Heat resistant gel tray with 3 visualization strips 2 aluminum gel casting dams
- 1 x 0.8mm thick comb with 8 wells
- 1 x 0.8mm thick comb with 14 wells
- Removable buffer tray